This is my first logo i made...this will be my company also.

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by latoya76, Jul 27, 2008.

1. latoya76

latoya76

2. latoya76

latoya76

Please critique my design

Hello all...please will you all take the time to critique my design...thanks in advance 100%...

[​IMG]

3. KD-did

KD-did

The colors work very well together,however. in my opinion there is way too much black background. While the "spade" shape is interesting it doesn't look as if it quite belongs because it is not outlined. If you used a dingbat shape of the same character you easily would be able to add an outline . Your other option would be to duplicate the element and size it ever so slightly and send it behind the club shape or make the first spade black duplicate and make the second spade slightly smaller and place directly on top.

4. Wicked

Wicked

getting confusing KD.. Is it a spade or a club shape..lol.. Im only playing.. Anyhow latoya I 2nd that motion of what KD is saying.. I was originally going to say that on top of what KD said is that the exclamation point does not pop either.. At a glance it is there but seems more to clutter where there is so much going on. I was going to say just to give the exclamation point some emphasis but the longer I look at it I would say to just get rid of the exclamation all together. You logo is in fact very Jazzy and seems to fit what you are looking to do so props to you on accomplishing that.. I make decent graphics now and again but I have a problem getting them to fit what I am looking to do. I think there is a point where you can have to many elements going on and I think the exclamation is the one to many elements.. Everything else looks like you took the time to color scheme. Overall not a bad look for the name.

5. KD-did

KD-did

Geesh what a silly mistake.... I know that is a club... :image10-1:What maybe more fitting would be a heart in your design rather than a club ,latoya76.

6. wati

wati

Beautiful! I like it alot. Great Job. :)

7. MarkWil

MarkWil

good work,

But I think you made this in Adobe Photoshop.

Just and advise logos are essentially vector based, try this in a Vector Software like Adobe Illustrator.

8. KD-did

KD-did

MarkWil , you can bet on the fact that logo was done with TLC.

9. Fissi

Fissi

greate... :) ;)

10. dorfwise

dorfwise

Hey Latoya
    I like your logo very much! It's sweet, girly and very stylish. I like the colors, too!:image28:
    Good luck with your business :flowers:

11. FabianLast

FabianLast

Hi Latoya!!
    I'm not a professional to critique it,,,,but as a common human being who is perceiving visually an image-I can say that's great !!! really like,,,especially the contrast of black and other bright colours
    :image10-2: