This Condor Loves LaughingBird (Just want to eat him)

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Condor, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Condor

Condor

Hi everyone Jay here from Condor Marketing, I have been using TLC for a year or so now and of course like you love it, love it, love it.

All my graphics for the websites I make here because it is so damn easy. every header, every image quick and simple. I run a marketing company/web design and have never had a compliant on my logo creation or header creations, and I have utilized a lot of Marc's tricks.

If you want to see how I have used the logo creator in creating websites, headers & gifs. and just about everything else under the sun, I would love for you to visit us and look at the portfolio of my cheap website design site. It has all. check us out view the portfolio and leave us a message on the home page if you like it.

Oh here is the link Acheapwebsitedesign.com

Jay

2. Daivd

Daivd

I need help setting up a new website for my company. I really like the layout and functionality of www.thelogocreator.com and would be happy with a similar layout and functionality but obviously with different colors, appearance and content. Can you help me?

3. Condor

Condor

Sure can David thanks for letting me know about the phone issues, it is an 888 number but I sent you an email. check it and get back with me. I have a few options for you.