1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

The web graphics or ecovers creatorgenerator updates link is down

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by gannboy, Oct 21, 2006.

1. gannboy

gannboy

Hi Marc,

Please check this link for web graphics software or ecover creator at http://www.ecovercreator.com/updates/

This link is down, any reason...

Are you coming out with videos tutorials to create similar ebook covers as shown in the attachment?

My ebook covers are simply look terrible created using this ecover creator, I just want to create similar ebook covers that are simple and nice.

Any advice from the masses would be very much appreciate. Honestly speaking, you have there... I am afraid that if any help is rendered, I may ask for a refund... How do I ask for it? Thanks.

Regards,
    Eddy Kong

Attached Files:

2. gannboy

gannboy

Hi Marc,

Am I entitled to the free updates to get your latest software web graphics creator? Thanks.

Regards,
    Eddy Kong

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

4. gannboy

gannboy

Hi Marc,

Please check this link for web graphics software or ecover creator at http://www.ecovercreator.com/updates/

This link is down, any reason...

Are you coming out with videos tutorials to create similar ebook covers as shown in the attachment?

My ebook covers are simply look terrible created using this ecover creator, I just want to create similar ebook covers that are simple and nice.

Any advice from the masses would be very much appreciate. Honestly speaking, you have there... I am afraid that if any help is rendered, I may ask for a refund... How do I ask for it? Thanks.

Regards,
    Eddy Kong

Attached Files: