The two new products!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Topcatz, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place!
    Let's see some logo examples by the Mods and Admins featuring the new products......
    Thanx in advance.........................,
    :image20:

2. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

the mods and admins are to busy answering forum queries ,and they are no good at this graphics stuff anyway lmao

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Things that make you go....hmmmmmm.

4. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Keep those eyes open and don't expect everyone to post their examples all in one shot as the new software has only been out a week.

Just about every Mod has exposed their talents in here one way or another in the past and will in the future. Some have posted free elements for users.

It's not really fair to say "they are no good at this graphics stuff anyway". There are mods available for certain areas of expertise in a specific software so some may not be specialized in the graphics area. Instead they help with all the technical queries.

I can assure you that samples will be posted soon with the new software... 'cuz it is a great addition to the TLC family! :image10-2:

:image17-1:

5. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

hey stop right there borpean ,i was only joking omg talk about taking serious lighten up

6. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Even if you were joking, in my case it would be true... I'm taking a couple classes though so I'm hoping I can do something and post it here and not be too embarrassed by it... :image09-1:

7. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

nothing wrong with your graphics Chris nothing at all

8. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

That's awful nice of you to say, but, my expertise is more technical and not artistic. I think I posted one logo here for a contest, and it was sad.... eheheh

:image10:

9. h8er

h8er

I caught your humor Lamo! :)

But, I question the creation of the thread. Why do MODS/Admins have to be expected to produce samples to validate the product?

10. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

Question?

H8er, Your not qualified to question anything!

11. Zipper

Zipper

OK guys, here's a Z...

12. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

A Z

Thanx zipper.................