The Taco Boys Logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Hexastar, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Hexastar

Hexastar

I just did this logo for a Mexican Restaurant. This is the 1st one I came up with. Feedback would be greatly appreciated...

2. KD-did

KD-did

Nicole, nice job. Why not try it with font on top of the 2 guys and see if you like it?

3. Hexastar

Hexastar

Yeah I have alot of playing around to do. Today is my deadline to get three logos to the owner.

4. KD-did

KD-did

You might want to explore using a Mayan type image, or the use of the colors red,green and red the colors of the Mexican flag..( particularly if your clients are Hispanic.).Something I have learned from doing business cards for dozens of Hispanic customers.

here is another idea the text is in "Fallstaff Festival'...red with black outline. [​IMG]

5. Hexastar

Hexastar

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it. The client wants two men, possibly mexican cowboys in the logo. This is a very time consuming project, because they want it very specific.

I'm curious to know...What is everyone charging for logo design. I am charging $49.95 currently, not sure if I should be charging more. I say that because some clients are very particular in what they want and it takes longer for research and specific graphic searching.

Thanks so much!

6. Elect

Elect

time is money

I think that's too low. Especially if you spent more than 1 hour in calls/visits, drawing, and font review. I don't know what your overhead is, but examine your contract/proposal guidelines. You should charge an additional cost if 3 logos at award of business is included in your standard price.

After you've reviewed the first 3 with your client, mark up the changes and sign off on the preliminary choice. If they want to take a different direction or want variants of the selected signoff, charge more.

Hope this helps you. Your logos are clean and professional.

7. KD-did

KD-did

Nicole, try the words vaquero and charros in your image search

8. Hexastar

Hexastar

Thanks Elect...that really helped!

I will try the search Dumpcable, thank you.

9. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

Nicole

Great design.. The only thing I might have tried was to make "The" smaller and place it above "T" in Taco. That way the words Taco Boys can be larger and stand out

Where & How do you adverstise / promote your design services?

-Erik
    www.LogoCreek.com

10. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

Nicole,

Your image looks great.

Let us know what your client thinks about it.

Eddy