the print, grid and bleed line buttons are missing on the business program

Discussion in 'The Creator V 7 Bug Reports' started by Debbie Foster, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Debbie Foster

Debbie Foster

Hi - I have had the software for at least 2 plus years. Working on a Mac 10.9.4. Using the Business Card creator. have not got the buttons for print and "have or not have grid and bleed lines" on the left side. I just watched your tutorial and these buttons do not show. Thanks.

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Based upon you having the program over 2 years I assume you are using version 1.0 of the BCC? If so: you will have to email Marc, the owner

(marc@LAUGHINGBIRDSOFTWARE.COM)

With your original purchase info (or as much as you recall).

Earlier versions of The Business Card Creator did not have the grid and bleed line options--- the videos you have been watching show the latest version of the logo creator-- and I think that's where some of your confusion may come from.

The BCC is now a simple add on set of templates to the main Logo Creator program-- I seem to recall earlier versions of the BCC were a stand alone program.

You also will have to have the latest version of the logo creator (6.8)--- from the program interface you can turn the grid and "bleed lines" on or off....

Business cards created with version 1.0 thru 4.0 (of the BCC) are not compatible with the new interface used in the Logo Creator (version 6.0 and above).

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    gunsmoke likes this.
  3. KD-did

KD-did

Format canvas.jpg Check out "Canvas Format" for grid and printing.

4. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

If your program looks like this, then it is v2 of BCC, the stand alone program. As you can see in the photo, there is a graph pattern to help align things. This is all you get. For the screen shot KD-did posted, you'll need to upgrade to the latest version of TLC and then get the BCC add on as gcuneo2 suggested.

[​IMG]