The Logo Template - Choose Your Logo!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by nuno, Sep 28, 2003.

1. nuno

nuno

Hi,

This is our Company for selling logos made with the Logo Creator Software templates!

[​IMG]

Please visit us at
    www.thelogotemplate.com

Regards,
    Nuno Rosado

:6:

2. ajatwood

ajatwood

Great site I know it work because I do the same thing on my site
    I do have one suggestion though.

Don't let the cat out of the bag so to speak

When you display the logos its great to have them thumbnailed for a more detailed veiw But, Protect them from graphic bandits and load a script to prevent right clicking and copying. If you can get a full size image from the logo They will snag the logo .

Other than that your site is great good luck in bussiness

Aj
    www.creatureweb.com

3. Lats

Lats Staff Member

A good tip against the casual surfer AJ, but keep in mind, if it's displayed on the screen, it's already been copied on to the users computer anyway.

Just the way things work ;)

4. nuno

nuno

First of all thanks for your kindly words, Aj. I've been looking into your site and I must honestly say it's a terrific professionally good looking web site! Congratulations and the best luck to you too.

I'm aware of the problem you mentioned and I'm trying to find a solution for it, thanks.

Lats is right too. Anyway, I hope I'll find soon a way to prevent the copy of the largest images. By the way, great avatar, Lats!

nuno

:)

5. Lats

Lats Staff Member

6. White_Wolf

White_Wolf

best thing to do is make it into a small thumbnail and in lower quality but that also wouldn't really matter.. Aj you got a older version of the gamespot.com layout goin there..

7. ajatwood

ajatwood

No not the game spot, Just a template from one of the hundreds of template vendors out there......

8. nuno

nuno