The Flash Ad Creator 2.0

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Dana Duke, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dana Duke

Dana Duke

I just purchased "The Flash Ad Creator 1.5", it's excellent!!!
    I'm looking forward to "2.0" ... any eta? Sincerely, Dana Duke

2. LogoManiac

LogoManiac

Glad you like it so far. Hang tight, Marc's next item on agenda is kicking up FAC a notch or two. He plans to implement some of the suggestions that have been posted in some of the other threads. As for an ETA, none is available at this time.

3. seanpmac

seanpmac

Dana
    Excellent???????
    I'm not sure what program your using but the only excellent one Ive seen
    so far is the Logo Creator !
    So I got this 20% discount for my next purchase....I would like to use it on my last purchase. The Flash Ad Creator!

Sean

4. lyfizgood

lyfizgood

Oh Sean! I wouldn't use the discount on something that is useless! And this ongoing promise of a version that will do everything being just around the corner sounds to me like a ploy to keep the wolves at bay. I am very sorry to have spent money on this software. They will never get another dime from me. I may even report them to my attorney general.

5. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

Fac

lyfizgood,

Like any software in its early stages, the software goes thru dramatic changes and enhancements. Obviously Dana here has found a good way to use the FAC.

If you have a legal problem, please take it up with the Creator of this software outside this forum. Please do not use this forum to create idle threats.

If you need help with anything, please feel free to create a new thread. We be glad to help :)

Best Regards,

Cybr :D

6. lyfizgood

lyfizgood

Fac

Cyber

My response was to Sean, not to Dana. And from all that I have read I am not the only one unhappy with the purchase of this software. As for software in its early stages, if this is a beta, it should not be sold, but put out for testing. As for idle threats, I am not aware of any. The product is not what I was promised. What I see is that many have been cheated and are being promised yet again of an improvement to come, and to come, and yet to come....someday. As for your help, it has not been request. There does not appear to be a 'fix' for the flaws to this product except for the promises to be kept by the creator of the software. As for Dana, if one is happy with three short word line descriptions for their services, for instance, I suppose it is just fine. For me, it is not. For one client, I could not even get his business name in the company name field! Finally, if you do not like what people have to say, perhaps there should not be a forum.

Regards.

7. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

It took a second post to find out what really bothered you about the program. You are entitled to that opinion, its better than saying "May report to the attorney general", I don't know about you, that is a threat in my opinion.
    Like I said there is room for improvement and it will come. If you cannot wait then again take it up with the creator and email him.

Also, I did not ask to help you. When I stated "We be glad to help" it was referred to as a community of helpful users in this forum, not me as an individual.

Once again I am sorry it has not work up for you. Take care

Cybr

8. pcdman

pcdman

Maybe

Cybrnetico, i have say it many time, I love the FAC,
    but the only thing you tell us for a long time is the same about version 2.0
    be creative and try something new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.