Thanks to everyone at lauginbird! And a Idea.

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by TSR, May 15, 2008.

1. TSR

TSR

Alright, it's unbelievable how fast i get a accurate honest answer, this is the best forum I have been to, and the community is great, and fun. Lots of great imaginations on this forum, that us small town designers can come together and talk logo's.

Also, for the idea, I think it would be great to see a web design software, i own both Photoshop CS2, and Dreamweaver CS3. I don't want to have to pay $400 bucks a piece for 3 Programs that will almost get you by making websites.

So if Laughingbird made a web design software, where you take, TLC to make your logo, and the software to do the rest, Make the web site, add in the text, add photos video, and have TLC and the web designer connected by a tab or something, but as two separate Laughingbird programs. So it's a one stop shop, where you can buy the web designer, with no experience in HTML, and be able to publish your site with one piece of software. Now that would be cool.

Your Fellow designer,
    TSR

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Well said TSR.

We all try to have fun and enjoy each others help. I thank that is what makes a GREAT community. I also think you are now addicted like the rest of us. LOL

I like your idea for a website builder. Maybe Marc will look into this. I think it would go over great. Keep on sharing your designs. You have been doing some great work.

3. TSR

TSR

Darn right! I'm a TLC addict and I'm admitting it to the world! haha. Me too, I think it would be cool! Fun and Easy. I would look forward to every time I update a site.