Tape Wrangler

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by rsteele@tape, Oct 26, 2009.

1. rsteele@tape

rsteele@tape

Howdy,

I'm new to the Laughing Bird Software programs.

Our company, Tape Wrangler, is a brand that is a growing a product line of specialty tape dispensers. Check out our website at www.tapewrangler.com

We're constantly asked "who is Tape Wrangler?" The brand needs a character or mascot bad! I found the Laughing Bird Softaware while Googling around trying to find a solution.

I see we couyld do a lot with these programs. Website enhancements, marketing material, the mascot, blogs, etc.
    Does anyone have suggestions on how to get started best?

Thanks,
    Rick Steele:SayingHi:

2. KD-did

KD-did

You sure couldn't do any better than our very own member borpean (Dave Sylvester) for a one of a kind character or mascot for your company. Check him out at:
    http://www.mascots2go.com/

3. prototype66

prototype66

Welcome aboard fellow Michigander! Love your pies up there! I bet you will find a number of people to help create a mascot for your company! Enjoy!

4. Wicked

Wicked

Welcome to the forum.. KD is right Borpean would be the guy you want to contact about a mascot. I liked the Tape Wrangler if it can dispense duct tape. I usually only see those at the post office or shipping services with package tape only.. Nice site and good luck with your goal of getting a mascot and again welcome.