System Requirements?

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Shoublak, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Shoublak

Shoublak

Hello,

I've been browsing for days trying to get better acquainted with your products. But nowhere does it say what the system requirements are except that it's compatible with Windows Vista and Mac OSX.

I am running a slow computer (PIII 996 with 256 MB with Windows XP) that my fiance was kind of enough to lend me after mine went to rust.

TIA :)

Shoublak

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I can tell you this...I have a Compaq Laptop 333mhz With 256mb Ram and a 4 gig HD OS Win XP Corp w SP2 and it runs fine on there..So it should do the same on yours. but remember as with all computers Glitches happen :)
    Hope this helps.

4. Shoublak

Shoublak

:image10-1:
    I didn't think of taking that route! I assumed that it would not be compatible with Slow Mo (my nickname for this puter).
    Thanks Randy!

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I've seen it run on computers such as yours, but there are variables that it may not -- like if you're running alot of background programs or if you have any viruses or spyware on it.

It never hurts to try using the demo. :)

6. Shoublak

Shoublak

WHOA!!! V. 5? Is that so? Thank you Worlock! Now I know what I'll be asking for for our upcoming anniversary! :image23:

Worlock, :thankyou:

7. Shoublak

Shoublak

The only reason I didn't want to download the demo is because I might like it too much and not be able to buy it as of yet. Knowing me, that would frustate me to no end to have something limited in my hands. So I content myself with looking at what you guys come up with until I can afford it.

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Uh...Version 5.1 :D

9. Shoublak

Shoublak

LOL
    5.1 on top of that!