SWF Scaling Bug Mac OS X

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Jeremy Page, Jul 5, 2014.

?

Can anyone using TLC 6.8 on Mac OS X export SWF files below scale size 1?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jeremy Page

Jeremy Page

I originally discussed this with GunSmoke here --> http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/forum/threads/trouble-exporting-swf.12184/#post-71731

The project I'm working on involves importing the graphics I create in TLC into VideoMaker FX. In order to get the scale 1 swf files that I export into the VMFX slide, I have to drag the animated characters down to where just the tops of their heads are showing at the bottom of the TLC template, then export at scale 1.

The problem is that I cannot export swf files below scale 1. At first I was just going to accept this and work around it, but I found that I have to export several swf files in order to achieve acceptable results. Is there any way I can request Marc and his dev team to confirm this bug and try to resolve it?

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Hope you find an answer to this one. I'm on a win7 computer and it works like a champ. Let us know if Marc or someone answers you through email or something. Be interested to see what fixes it.

Marc has been on vacation with the family but is on his way back. Hopefully he'll catch up here on the forum within a few days . . .