swf does not integrate into browser!!

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by gazaconda, Oct 8, 2008.

1. gazaconda

gazaconda

Hi Guys,

Ive been a fond user of The Logo creator series for over a year now but regretably have only needed the forum now, as the UI is simply perfect..

Im new to swf and the flash ad creator, and have been teaching myself swf to help out with things.

I used the ad creator to make a flash file, it turned out very nice and i exported it to swf as usual... the html file was created too so all was good, i opened the html, the flash was embedded, so great.

A few days later i went to make a new one just to play around a bit, and now i cant see the swf in the browser, (firefox 3 or IE7&8) i cleared all private data, cookies etc etc, restarted the browsers and tried again but nothing..

The html opens with the text, but the swf does not show. can anyone shed any light??

Regards,

Gary:image10-1:

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. gazaconda

gazaconda

i have rigorously spent the last 2 hours reading through that forum and trying all the suggestions. i uploaded the fonts and scripts files (my ftp only allows for individual files so uploaded the lot to the root, then created the folders and put the flash and scripts in the relavent files). i changed the index.html to the html that is produced when you export so it redirected, it redirected to the index.html templates the FAC exports but the .swf still does not show..

its becoming rather tiresom,

the domain is http://www.manklub.com

so please view the source and let me know any suggestions you may have

4. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

I could view the flash in both FireFox and IE7 with no problems at all.

You may want to go to the adobe site and see if your flash player needs updating.