1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Support

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Chris_Houg, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

I purchased TLC, WGC, and FAC on July 5, 2007.

I've emailed support, posted here in the forum, and sent a pm to Marc and digitalriver, but haven't had a reply from anyone. In fact the support email just bounced back that was in the confirmation email that I received after purchasing with a user unknown (support AT thelogocreator.com).

As I mentioned, I pm'd Marc, it was July 6, and haven't received any reply. I thought it may be due to the holiday or perhaps he was on vacation, but, I see that he's posting here so I'm not sure why he wouldn't at least acknowledge the pm, unless he's on vacation and logging in once in a while to keep up to date, then that would explain it...

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Chris!
    I've just sent you a PM.

I'm terribly sorry to have missed your previous message to me.

I've looked up your order and have re-issued the PhotoObjects subscription key and the unlock key for the Art Center portion of the software.

let me know if this does it for you!

- Marc

3. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

No problem, Marc. Thanks for the quick response.

4. Wicked

Wicked

Chris thanks for handling this inconvenience so professionally. It always helps speed things along when people address things professionally instead of ranting and raving. It makes our job a lot easier. So again thanks.

5. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Well, ranting and raving doesn't necessarily get you want you want. I've found being polite, courteous and professional will get things done faster.