support in hebrew language

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by guylevi, Jun 30, 2006.

1. guylevi

guylevi

Hello
    those logo creator support hebrew fonts?
    from what i tried i could not write text with hebrew fonts.
    thanks
    guy.

2. KD-did

KD-did

I have used language fonts when experimenting, however, I did have to use the unicodes to do so. It just recently came to light that certain problems were keyboard settings...TLC didn't work corrrecly with language keyboard settings...something I suspect Marc will be able to change and will do so in an update.

As a work around you could always do your text in another program (preferably one with word art) and import it into TLC. I routinely do this when I want to shape my text or have different text effects beyond what TLC has.

3. guylevi

guylevi

what kind of word art tool will work?

thanks for your replay.
    2 questions that i have in mind..
    what tool you suggest to use?
    how do i import from external software to TLC?

4. KD-did

KD-did

Most programs allow "export" and/or "save as" png. In most cases using remove white background will remove any white surrounding the image that may or may not be part of the save. Then it is just a matter of launching TLC, under FILE to import image.

Do your text with a desktop publishing software such as MS Word or MS Publisher.Look at any publishing software you happen to have onboard. I usually use either of Broderbund's PrintShop or Print Master using the headline text capabilities. With the Broderbund programs there are fonts,clipart and the ability to print just about anything.
    Print Master
    PrintMaster® Gold 17 $19.99

* 17,500 pre-designed project templates
    * 225,000 images and graphics
    * 550 Fonts
    * 3,500 sentiments
    * Borderless Printing
    * And much more!

The Print Shop® 21 $29.99 & ClickArt® 750,000 CD Bundle $39.99

* 200,000 images, 15,000 projects and 2,600 sentiments in The Print Shop® 21
    * 560,000 images, 100,000 Web images and photos and fonts in ClickArt® 750,000
    * Integrated photo editing
    * And much more!

http://www.broderbund.com/