Support Hotline

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Mr Laughingbird, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi there TLC users.
    If you need to redownload your past software, there are a few places to look before eMailing me.

First, you'll need your order number - or some other way to look up your account. An eMail address - and a valid first and last name.

If you have an order number or an eMail receipt from Cleverbridge (my eCommerce company) you can look up your order here:
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/order-lookup

If you have a receipt - and it says "JVzoo" on it - this is coming from a reseller of the software. For this, you can visit: http://www.jvzoo.com/dashboard to find your download.

If neither of these help - then eMail me:
    support@laughingbirdsoftware.zendesk.com and I'll try and look you up

If you don't have a name, or an eMail address or an order number and you have no idea if you've ever downloaded the software (lol, I get this kind of letter all the time) then please help me figure out what to do on my end.

Thanks for reading!

- Marc

2. Gopa Kumar S

Gopa Kumar S Guest

Hi Marc

I bought the Logo creator V6 on Nov 7. I am not a professional graphic artist. I develop things for my own business including its website. I had seen the logo creator v5.2 at my friends place and found it to be a great software. Hence, I went ahead and bought the software for my own use. There are two features which I noticed available in 5.2 but not in v6. They are:

1. option to set the export resolution in dpi;
    2. setting the RGB colours by numbers - for eg R-0,G-112,B-192

Will these facilities be available in any of your updates? Otherwise I think this is a wonderful software.

Thanks

Gopa Kumar

3. Mr Laughingbird

Hi there Gopa!
    ... yes, the RGB option will be implemented shortly.

The DPI feature is being worked on!
    It may come in a future update. But we're working on it!

Marc

4. Gopa Kumar S

Gopa Kumar S Guest

Hi Marc

Thanks! I will look forward to the updates.

Gopa Kumar

5. Gopa Kumar S

Gopa Kumar S Guest

Hi Marc

When do you expect the mentioned features to be implemented?

Thanks
    Gopa Kumar

6. Mr Laughingbird

Hi Gopa --- in about 10 days (around the 27th of March, 2013) I'll be launching the new Business Card Creator software (and add-on pack). Along with the new software, I'll launch the update to The Logo Creator. :D

7. Gopa Kumar S

Gopa Kumar S Guest

Hi Marc

Thanks for the info.

Gopa Kumar

8. midiisle

midiisle

Hi Marc
    I downloaded the update to the 6.6 version of TLC, but when I click on a template, the graphic elements are missing, all that remains is the text elements! I'm I doing something wrong?

9. Mr Laughingbird

Hi Mid.

did you have templates from version 6.0 before you upgraded?
    (or, were the template sets you had from version 5?)

When you installed version 6.6 -- version 6.0 should still be on you computer. Launch it (it's a different icon) and tell me if the templates are still there.

Marc

10. Enoch

Enoch

Having downloaded version 6.6 and watching the tutorials i notice that my version does not have a export menu nor modify menu tool bar as shown in the video and as such I can't export my renderings. Can anyone set me straight on this?