Support For common Vector Formats

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by marknie, Nov 18, 2004.

1. marknie

marknie

Program would be alot friendlier if "wmf" "eps" "ai" formats were supported
    for exporting. WOuld give users alot more flexibilty with their logos . . .

Mark :spaz:

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Yes, and it would make us ALOT of money :)
    If I could design The Logo Creator for export to Vector AND bitmapped graphics, it would be a very slick little program.

I AM looking into this very important feature. :)

- Marc

3. marknie

marknie

Thats for Sure

It would be worth the extra dollars the program would cost too. I would buy it in a heart-beat. Any other takers ou there? :57:

4. mansour

mansour

Vector Support!

I would pay triple the amount if I could export to vector EPS so my clients don't have to have their images "vectorized."

5. perfectjewel

perfectjewel

What is the likelihood that a vector export will be possible at some time in the forseeable future? Choose one of the following:

1. Very likely, it's already on the drawing board.
    2. Very unlikely, I'm just one person who needs to be cloned as it is.
    3. Are you out of your mind?

: o_please

6. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

You can count me in...using TLC and Illustrator....I could probably retire...it would be worth a major upgrade price!!!

Keep us posted!!! Willing to do any beta testing that you need!!! Hint, Hint....

7. MODCreations

MODCreations

I would pay

I would pay too but for most of us who already have the program maybe make it in 2 versions as a complete new program and an upgrade vector patch for those who already have it say at a lower price? But must provide the bar code to confirm you have bought it. Just a suggestion. =)

8. denhom

denhom

YES -- Vector

I would LOVE to have a 'vector' version of TLC: I'm a sign-maker and know the value of vector graphics.

Generally, people don't understand that the little graphic they see on a website, about half an inch square (FMRP's avatar, for example) cannot be used to make a 6 foot square sign ("but it looks real good on my computer screen"). You don't have that problem with EPS or AI vector formats.

Marc keeps his pricing so reasonable that, I'm very sure, a vector version of TLC, if do-able, would be reasonably priced as well. Not the same price as this version, but still reasonable.

9. MODCreations

MODCreations

denhom

I have to totally agree with you. As I'm a sign and Silk Screen Printer too. :D Oh P.S thanks for the mention of my little guy I call him DUDE hehe. =)

10. denhom

denhom

which Niagara Falls? US or Canada

I'm only three hours away from you.

11. MODCreations

MODCreations

Denhom

I live in Niagara Falls Ontario, Canada just 5 mins from "The Lower Bridge". at the bottom of Bridge St. :banana