Sun Country

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Sun Country, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Sun Country

Sun Country

I'm wondering if any one else has encounterd this problem. All of my logos have been created in Version 4, initially when I installed Version 5, I could work back and forth between the two versions. Towards the end of last week however I found that once the logo created in Version 4 has been alterd in Version 5 Version 4 will no longer recognize it a logo creator document, at least that is the message I'm getting. I'm also wondering if the logo sets from Version 4 Can be used in Version 5. Suggestions anyone?

2. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Have not encountered that specific problem, and YES the v4.0 LOGOS can and are used on v5.0. You can move them to the v5.0 folders that correspond to your 4.0 folders ie: templates, elements, etc. But, you should already have the LOGO sets in your v5.0 if you upgraded from v4.0

Bill

3. KD-did

KD-did

Have you changed your "file association" so .tlc files are always opened with V5 from always opening with V4 in the past month or so?

4. Sun Country

Sun Country

Hello wacki56

Thank you for your reply, did get the files moved the other half of problem I'm still working on

Again Thank you

5. Sun Country

Sun Country

KD-did hello again:

Short answer is yes, been opening them in Version 5 ever since I got it. So this is where the problem is? Also noticed if I opened the file in V 5 once or twice I would have the problem with it in V 4

Thank You for your reply

6. KD-did

KD-did

If you uncheck the box you should be able to choose which version of TLC you want to open .tlc files when you right click on file.

7. Sun Country

Sun Country

Thank you KD-did

Will give it a try