Suggestions wanted.

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by lhrusovsky, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lhrusovsky

lhrusovsky

I'm trying to design a logo for my website and business card. Any suggestions or improvements are welcome.

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

KD-did

I really like it. Very classy!

3. jelap

jelap

I like..

the overall look and color choices. What if you tried to use your name smaller, and bold & font up your name of your business. Good choice of style. Also try using just the photo shutter without the "swirl" effect. Less is always better for business cards, try not to be too busy, as most people wont look at a BIZ card and be atracted to color. only the name and number on the card. ;welcome:

4. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

I like the fontstyle and background colors, i don't get the swirl / shutter combination, choose one or the other and is that you in the shutter? if so then way not use that picture more prominent now it's like there's something there but you can't realy see. (remember size of buis.card is smaller then what you see on screen) it clutters up the design. Try and keep it simple and elegant.
    Just my 2 cents
    :beer:
    MD

5. lhrusovsky

lhrusovsky

Design change

Is this design more appealing? I made the type smaller, removed the swirl and removed the photo from behind the shutter icon.

Attached Files:

6. D RAT2

D RAT2

Since it is going on a website and business cards I like the first design better. The swirl adds to the design. I would dress up the font and go back to the original shutter/swirl combination. Your faded background might be a problem for business cards though. But keep working at it, you are doing a good job.

7. KD-did

KD-did

maybe this lens will help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.