Suggestions for template for a logo design

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Wildbird, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildbird

Wildbird

A new client wants us to design a logo for her business. Since this is my first time using this software I could use some ideas. She said " I would like something simple (maybe even a single 'symbol') that represents education, growth, innovation, and collaboration with an international scope." Kind of a tall order for a web designer who knows very little about graphics design. Help! Suggestions for a logo template to incorporate these elements into a design would be greatly appreciated.:image08:

2. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

some more info would go a long way to getting a response from
    the designers
    if you could give us as much info as possible!!!!

3. Wildbird

Wildbird

More Info

My husband and I are Web site designers but have no real graphics background. We will be talking with a potential client next week and wanted to have a design idea for a logo ready to present. She wants us to design the logo and then proceed with designing her Web site. At this point we don't have colors to work with. Just thought we'd try to select a logo template that would 'work' for her business.

Her business is mainly educational technology consulting, online instruction, training for online instructors and eCoaching. A current project is developing teacher training and ongoing professional development modules (in the domain of online and distance education). Looks like the focus is going to be education, innovation and growth more than the international collaboration mentioned in the first post.

This is about all we know at this point. Hope this helps.

4. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

how about something along these lines

Attached Files:

5. Wildbird

Wildbird

Thanks!

This is a great start to get our creative juices flowing. I really like the concept. Was this done with a particular template we can access in the Laughingbird software, so we can play around with it?

As a 'newbie' I really appreciate your taking the time to give me a jump start with an idea. Most of our Web site clients have businesses that are pretty straightforward with regard to a single thing they do. This one has us going a bit.

Many thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.