Sue

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by rhettsue, Dec 31, 2008.

1. rhettsue

rhettsue

Hi all,Another new comer, a very lost one at that! I have recently purchased Pro Publisher 23. Partivularly interested in it as the programme included Logo Design. However I am having problems. although I have been given an activation code (I purchased programme in store then registered inline) it doesnt seem to work. I cannot get any logo sets.
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. KD-did

KD-did

Welcome to the forum. I believe that you are talking about PrintShop Pro Publisher 23. Sounds to me as if you only installed the Pro Publisher 23 part...and did not install what as I remember was in a folder named something like "3rd party software" which is where The Logo Creator is . In other words it is a 2 part installation. The programs are 2 stand alones. You will not need to launch Pro Publisher 23 to use TLC and vice versa. Explore the CD and you will be able to find TLC and install it. BTW the key code for it is on the CD.

3. Wicked

Wicked

Welcome to the forum. I am sure KD has probably pointed you in the right direction as I do not know little to anything about the boxed product. However I did want to welcome you to the forum. So welcome!