Success!!!!

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by chenelle, Dec 20, 2006.

1. chenelle

chenelle

I finally got it. I was making it harder than it really is. I used FrontPage extensions with my web easy software. Ok, here are the two sites I used the flash creator software with.

www.cpmwebdesigns.com
    www.pjministries.com

I'm still working on the sites, but I just want to know if anyone knows how to make the pictures clearer. The original pictures I used are clear, but once dowloaded to the flash folder, they are blurry. Any suggestions?

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Chenelle!

Great to hear you've been able to upload everything.

The Ads I see (on the pages above) look like they've been reduced using HTML. This always degrades images. (for example, the actual size of the ad should be 290 x 340, but you've told your HTML page to display the ad as 160 x160.

Here, I've looked at the page's source code and found the actual .swf file. Notice the difference: http://www.cpmwebdesigns.com/cpmflashad.swf

- Marc

3. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Marc - are you saying it was a user error that caused the grainy photos? I've been watching this software and I've seen it several times with several questions concerning it on the board. I was hoping the software update was going to fix the issue. I'm waiting on this to get corrected (or explained what is causing it) before I purchase.

4. chenelle

chenelle

Thanks, I will try that and see what happens. Hopefully a little tweaking will fix it.

5. chenelle

chenelle

I got it to work fine, but it was just too fast so i took them off.