Stumped again

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by dwss027, Nov 27, 2004.

1. dwss027

dwss027

Hi, I cannot find the color menu that Jami had told me about. I really do not even know how to pull up the boxes that is shown in the samples. I did notice the across the top of jami's screen there is File- edit -so on and so on until you get to color. I do not have the color menu on top of my screen. How do I get it? Thanks again. Scott

2. KD-did

KD-did

dwss027 I am not exactly sure of what you are posting about and since Jami helped you out before she'll probably understand what you need to know sooo why not PM for an answer?

3. jamirae

jamirae

Hey Scott,

I think I put in the text part exactly the steps you need, but it could be that the version of Paint Shop is different than mine. What version are you running?

Also, what step is it that you are stuck on? changing background color or setting the transparency?

4. dwss027

dwss027

Hi Jami,

Feel real dumb at this and I am sorry to keep bothering you. But I am running PSP8.
    I am having the problem setting the transparency. I cannot find the color menu to make it transparency. I do not get the boxes like in the screen shots either. Oh brother I feel pretty dumb right now. Thanks Scott

5. jamirae

jamirae

ah.. you aren't dumb! we've all been there at one time or another.

I'm running PSP7.. that may be it. I had 8 on here once but I remember they changed so many darn things in that version that I went back to 7. That's probably the problem. I think I have 8 running on a different computer, so let me figure out which one (don't even ask how many I have) and I'll get back with you on the menus. sorry about that!

6. dwss027

dwss027

Jami,

Thanks. I had PSP7 then I upgraded to 8 then I seen 9 But maybe I should learn the basics before I start upgrading to 9. As it is now I do not know what I am doing. But it is appreciated you taking your time out to give me a hand. Someday I hope I can return the favor.
    Scott