Still no response to my query poor customer service

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Julie Glover, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie Glover

Julie Glover

I have an ongoing outstanding query regarding the link for me to get the logo creator desktop software at discounted price of $7 following the purchase of the iPhone app.
    I raised this issue on 15th May 2015 and the last correspondence I received was on 19th May 2015 saying it had been referred to the owner.
    I have requested an update but have not received a link to give me the software or a reply. I've even had an email asking how I'm getting on with my desktop version !!

Disappointed in the customer support so far :-( have a project on a deadline looks like I won't get it done in time

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Well Julie, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems. But this is a 'users' forum and I can't answer for what the problem is.

Having said that, have you submitted a 'support request' here ... https://laughingbirdsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

That is usually the first step to getting your problems solved. Please keep in mind that 'Laughingbird Software' is a small company and usually only has 2 individuals that can help with software downloads. Please fill out the request and hopefully someone will be with you shortly.

If you still don't have an answer by tomorrow, please post back here and let us know. Even though I can't help you, I may be able to chase someone down for you.
    :gunsmoke::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.