Steps to install Creator 6.6 + Add-Ons

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by PLeong, Dec 6, 2013.

1. PLeong

PLeong

Hi Marc,
    I just replaced my old PC and realised that getting the steps correct to re-install Creator and ALL the Add-ons can be rather daunting.
    - Is there already an existing step-by-step guide for re-installation, like which to start off, followed by next add-on, etc?
    Perhaps there is no preferred step, but I would like to ensure that I get it all correct "first time", instead of having to rebuild everything.
    Hope you can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

2. Anitaku

Anitaku

Help please - just updated to latest version and bought the new pack of product popper but all I can see in the pull down template menu are blue folders. The people pak open up and the product popper opens up as images but none of the other original ones do now. What do I do to get it to work?

3. KD-did

KD-did

Did you start by pulling down the starting menu? What OS is your computer.

Attached Files:

4. Anitaku

Anitaku

Hi thanks for the reply I am using Windows 7 I'm not sure what you mean by pulling down the starting menu. Sorry bit of a techie newbie.

5. KD-did

KD-did

See above. There are templates but no elements that I have found.

6. KD-did

KD-did

Click on poppers blue folder and contents will appear.

7. Anitaku

Anitaku

Hi thanks for that - the poppers do open up and the people pak open up but it is all the others that won't I have the animated one as well as the normal ones which came with the programme.

Regards

8. KD-did

KD-did

You are trying to open only the SWFs and not any GIFs that came with TLC animated. Poppers is V6.8

9. Anitaku

Anitaku

No it is all the other blue folders that appear in the menu bar that I can't open - I can see them in the menu bar as blue folders but when I click on them nothing happens - I

10. Anitaku

Anitaku

Okay thanks for your help I have managed to get some folders open now but the only things showing in the start menu are people poppers and people pak. Not to worry I'll see what I can do with the things I have managed to open. Thanks once again.