Starting to get better

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Frawgie, May 3, 2005.

1. Frawgie

Frawgie

I am thrilled with TLC so far. I have made a few "announcement" slides for our student ministry. I know they are basic - but hey, I gotta start somewhere, right?

Any suggestions?

....sorry, the images were too large to upload. you can see them at ftp.creativelifestyles.com in the HUMC folder if you would like.

2. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

:Taz rant: show us! show us! show us! :Taz rant:
    (please)

3. KD-did

KD-did

Frawgie,try attaching examples here by exporting at 1/4 (quarter size).

I think you'll find that TLC allows you to be more creative the more you use it. The friendliness of the program makes the entire process easier....TLC frees the mind to be creative instead of bogging you down a learning curve. To me it is like using power tools over hand tools to accomplish a project.

4. Frawgie

Frawgie

Trying again

Thanks,but I didn't save the images within TLC so I don't think I can send them even at 1/4 size. I'll remember next time to save in TLC as well as in my image folder as jpeg. They aren't that exciting anyway - you guys (and gals) blow me away with your creativity. Next time I'll share. :thanks2:

I like the frog yawning...can I use it as my avatar?

5. KD-did

KD-did

I don't see why not...just right click save image and use the User CP and upload him from your computer.