1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

squares in menu instead of text

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by skrisk, Feb 6, 2007.

1. skrisk

skrisk

hi

i've just purchased the web graphics creator. i think it is a great software however i cannot use it because of the strange bug...

when i use ecover creator first option, which creates ecovers without spin, instead of normal menu of the software i get some squares ...

its impossible to operate the software with such menu. does anybody (especially admin) have an idea how to fix this bug?

i've read a post in this forum, where same problem was outlined, however nothing of the written there helped me.

thanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

From past experience I have seen squares instead of text in other applications when the the font used is not in my system font file.

3. skrisk

skrisk

Hi KD-did

can you help me with this? what fonts should i add and where?
    i'm running xp home, uk (english).

Thank you in advance!

4. KD-did

KD-did

5. a¿ex

a¿ex Staff Member

strange.
    I've never seen this kind of behavior on an english OS.
    Another from Thailand had the same problem recently.

But first of all please describe a little mre specific, exactly which part of the application the menu, which doesn't work is in.

If it is the 3-D part and you are talking about the custome context menu (which you get by right clicking), then I may be able to help.