1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Spinning eBook not working on my website

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Rey, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Rey

Rey

Hello,

I created a spinning eBook and saved it to a folder on my desktop. When I open the folder and click on the internet to view my spinning ebook, it works perfectly. I followed the instructions carefully which were:

Copy and paste the code to the right into your own HTML page.

• Upload all three files to your server:

The .swf file ("Spinning_Book.swf")
    The "Book_Graphics" folder (it contains your custom images!)
    Your own HTML page containing the code to the right.

When I try to view this same spinning eBook on my personal website, all I see is the outline of a square box with no image inside. I checked my web hoster's server and the files appear to be there. Not sure why this is happening. Please help. Thanks...

Rey

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Do you have a link to the book?

3. Rey

Rey

Thanks for replying. My website is not yet published so I don't have a link. Is there any advice that you could reccommend for me? Have you heard of such an issue before?

Rey

4. rossross

rossross

try--- don't up load the html file when your in the ftp area. just the assets file then the swf. then position any pic on the page your building and use custom script ***. and paste code into the pic. then publish page as a .jpeg. to change size just edit code were you see 500 or 448 ect.....