Special image/s needed?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by KD-did, Mar 17, 2015.

1. KD-did

KD-did

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Well, again, I guess I'm the skeptic. If you read the terms of use for that you will see this interesting little paragraph ...
    So, I'm guessing that those images may not be royalty free?

snginc likes this.
  3. KD-did

KD-did

Color pages are like coloring books on computer .Permission is given for printing. If you are saying they are your ORIGINAL concept and making money at it there could be issues.So how about all those tattoos of comic book characters? Cakes with cartoon characters or personalities.Plus the things on YouTube....the paradodies of music videos / movies.
    Take a look at :http://www.thecolor.com/

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  4. KD-did

KD-did

more images.jpg Picture 1.png Picture 2.png Picture 1.png Another great source of images for your projects.PNG downloads available. Usually icons are singles so it is not necessary to download an entire set.Labled for usage either as non-commercial and commercial use.

http://www.iconarchive.com/categories.html

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    gunsmoke likes this.
  5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

thecolor.com ...
    This site clearly says it owns the material and/or rights to the material and spells out what you can and cannot do with it. Yes, you can color the images and yes you can print the pages but ONLY for specific uses.

I thought ( and may have been mistaken ) that your previous site you mentioned had graphics that you could download and use in TLC. I don't think that's the case, and it's certainly not the case with thecolor.com

Sorry if I misunderstood what your intention was. Like I said, I thought you were making reference to using images in TLC from that site. If not, I apologize. My misunderstanding. :duh:

6. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Love the 'western' icons! Thanks!!
    :drink beer:

7. KD-did

KD-did

Picture 1.png TLC, images and a printer are a perfect combination for a 1000 +1 arts and craft projects.TLC is a custom graphic toolbox.Customize kids lunch sacks...character and name on it. Making character sewing patterns for pillow cases. Themed party supplies and etc.

http://www.999coloringpages.com/

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  8. KD-did

KD-did

Some coloring pages offer the option to print. You may print these coloring pages for your personal or classroom use. They are not to be reproduced or used in any collection for resale. Permission is NOT given to save images to hard drives, to use on another website, to frame in a frameset, or to hotlink.

Don't use the images for another website or sell the images there is no problem.

9. KD-did

KD-did

10. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Cool! Can never get enough icons! Thanks!! :dancingdog: