Some Mucking About By Me

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Keeper, May 27, 2005.

1. Keeper

Keeper

Hello Folks,

Opps the image links I posted didn't work, I'll try this later from my home PC.

I was going to post my 'not very good' efforts at improving the coporate logo of the company I work for having seen the logo we have paid 6k for! I created them in minutes flat at home after being totally disgusted with the one we will be using. They are simple and nothing flash and use only TLC elements but they are still better than what we are going with!

Unfortunately I don't think I can 'image link' through my companies servers etc.

Is there anyway I can cut and paste the jpegs into the forum or will I have to wait until I get home to let you laugh at my efforts?

I used to think I was imaginative and artistic until I saw what the rest of you can do!!!! :joker:

Cheers everyone,
    David St

2. Shelly

Shelly

3. Keeper

Keeper

Shelly,

Do you get paid for all the help and advice you give?

'Cause you should do!

Anyhoo following your advice let's try this - try not to laugh out too loud!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Being a real 'dunderhead' that took me ages but was fantastic advice. I hope my efforts give you hours of amusement anyway!

One thing I will say though they are better than what my company will be using and one day I am going to get nearly as good as you lot!

Cheers to all,
    David

4. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

nice job keeper, those look very pro. keep up the good work.
    MD

5. djb5554

djb5554

Agree with MD

Very Nice start Keeper. It appears it will not take you long to contribute.:banan:

6. Keeper

Keeper

I've got the top one as a wallpaper on my PC here at work. The resolution on the thumbnail isn't that good but it's nice and clear and crisp on my PC monitor. None of the managers have seen it yet but they can't say anything, I mean at least it's advertising the company!

Thanks for the kind words everyone but I've got a long way to go before I catch up with nearly all of you..... :WOW1:

David St

7. Shelly

Shelly

Great we can see them now and at full size if you click on them.

Yeah I like the first one as well, text needs sharpening a bit but for a first timer those are great.

Try using the text from the 2nd one with the first,in other words just experiment.

:Painting: :Rah:

8. Keeper

Keeper

Thanks Shelly,

I have learned a bit more since those goes and have sorted out my resolutions and my text insertions. It's as many on this very forum have said it's all about experimentation.

I have created a few badges for my football team 'White Hart FC' and will be posting this either tonight or tomorrow. These badges are to go on the website, merchandising, team shirts etc. and the team will be passing their verdict on them.

I have imported my own images for the actual 'logo' but the rest was all TLC. These are very simple designs because team badges shouldn't be too fussy or complex.

Watch this space!

David St

9. KD-did

KD-did

Keeper, great start...looks like you do have the eye for what looks good and for balance.
    You will even amaze yourself at the growth you will make and how your imagination comes alive the more you use TLC.

10. Gravy

Gravy

Very nice work Keeper and welcome to the community.

11. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

I am curious to see the 'FC' badges you created. always enjoy looking at teams logos. :parrot: :beer:

12. Keeper

Keeper

Next post up I believe my friend.

On this post: I'm Feeling Brave Here Is My Football Club Badges.

This should read I'm Feeling Brave Here Are My Football Club Badges!