some logos

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by amyferreira, Dec 13, 2007.

1. amyferreira

amyferreira

hope ive got the right place to post these
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. amyferreira

amyferreira

oops..
    posted instead of previewed

i like the third one, but have to duplicate it on larger canvas maybe..?

3. 3DS

3DS

Hello Amy

Wow, great work - I just saw your sculptures on your website and they are very cool! And congrats on your successful sculpting ventures. I thought that little baby was a real snapshot, especially the other "Kailey" sculpt. You are very talented sculptor and painter/detailer too. I also find some of your work captures a bit of wimsical humor as well. Is that SuperSculpy you use for your work? Just wondering because I have a little experience using that too.

Oh yeah, I like the way you incorporated those flowery accents into the mascot element, and it matches your site well.

Keep up the great work!

Darrell

4. amyferreira

amyferreira

Thanks Darrell!!
    i have to really fight with myself to keep it simple..lol

amd im also having problems balancing the text placement..
    when i add a line for my website, it seems to throw it off balance..

Thank you for the nice comments on my babies..i have been doign them almost a year.. alot of fun!! and just started the character dolls..which really appeals to me cause there seem to be less rules..lol and there are more live models around to stare at..lol ..(people get weird when you stare at their babies at the mall..LOL)
    i was using the supersculpy but switched to prosculpt..its alot stronger than the supersc. after baking.. the fingers have a tendency to snap off !lol

omg how am i doing with typos..?
    lol..typo queen here!

there is so much information on this forum..its amazing!
    its really nice to have people willing to share :image23: