Sold a logo Today!

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by Buffbaud, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Buffbaud

Buffbaud

I was driving through Redondo Beach a couple weeks ago and I saw a SUV with a magnetic sign advertising a dog walking service it had no logo but it had a web address. I went to the website and and no logo. I created a logo and sent it to her with a price. She asked for a few changes, I made them and she loved it! The first attachment is my first design the second is the finished product.

Attached Files:

2. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Congrats Buff! Good job. Nice logo.

3. Buffbaud

Buffbaud

Thank you very much Allen.

4. OldenGray

OldenGray

Now, that's what I'm talking about! Way to go. Also, good job on the logo and even bigger rave for the sales job. No guts, no glory, I always say!

5. Wicked

Wicked

Thats awesome and please accept my congrats. Do you have a place where you get graphics that allows you to use them for commercial use such as the one in this logo? If so I would appreciate a link if you don't mind. I am getting tired of doing everything custom and not being able to because of my inability sometimes. It would be nice just to plug things in where I am allowed.

Thanks

6. Buffbaud

Buffbaud

I have a clip art software that a friend gave me. I rarely use the clip art as is because I'm afraid it will pop up in someone else's artwork. For instance, the lady in my logo was orgaionally pulling a wagon with a dog and a baby in in it. All the dogs were seperate and I put them together and some of them I made collars for. I use photoshop for editing.

7. Wicked

Wicked

Thanks Buff.. I need to find me a good place that offers commercial rights on the graphics. Only to use for small things. I would not use them for a local brick and mortar business but for the lady down the street who walks dogs it would certainly be a good thing to have.

Thanks again.