Software installed TODAY!!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by SerryJW, Mar 29, 2013.

1. SerryJW

SerryJW

After 3 hours, we got the software installed BUT had a horrible time adding people pac add on...I have TRIED to get in touch with Marc with no luck...Can someone help with this...
    The software looks GREAT! Can't wait to use it.
    I am retired from a lifetime in sales. I want to work at home on the internet. I started 8 months ago learning about domain investing and started buying a few domains.
    I love designing. This would be great be able to make money this way.
    Thrilled to be here..hope I can help anyone that needs it after I learn how to do it!

Happy Easter Bunny,
    Serry

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

KD-did likes this.
  3. SerryJW

SerryJW

I have the PP in my elements...BUT I also have the word 'people' under templates( they are templates!) Is that correct?

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi there Serry.
    Sorry for your troubles.

Yes, the People pak contains 50 templates, you should see them in the left pull down menu. ANd, it also contains lots of elements that you'll see in the top panel.

I haven't gotten to your eMail yet apperantly (I'm a little overwhelmed there)... but I'm here seeing your plea for help. ... you mention you're having a hard time installing the People oak, and you see the People menu option on the left.

Can you explain a bit here on what your having troubles with?

5. SerryJW

SerryJW

Marc, WHY do I have a folder on my desktop that says 'TLC templates'...and its empty?

6. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Yeah, I jacked up that response---- I looked under templates and BAM! All sorts of people templates!

7. SerryJW

SerryJW

LOL! Yeah my tech, Rick, figured it out. Without him it would never gotten installed.