Software Feedback

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by michaelpsoto, Jul 9, 2007.

1. michaelpsoto

Hello everyone! I am new to the site and am looking for feedback on the software. Please let me know what you think about it.

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Michael.

Laughingbird has many software products to choose from, would you care to be specific on which one you are interested in? Have you tried just looking thru the many posts where others have commented about the different programs?
  3. Wicked

My personal recommendation is The Web Graphics Creator or The Logo Creator with the MEGA PACK.. Both my top choices.. I say the Web Graphics Creator because you can do logo work in the Art center portion of the software and then you make software or ebook box models that you can output in an image or flash files that website users could interact with the box live on the site.

The Logo Creator 5 with the MEGA PACK is equally or even more so awesome because its fully loaded with every expansion pack available (which comes in handy).. Which cranks out awesome logos.

I dont offer that testimonial because I have the pretty little forum moderator tag. I offer that testimonial because that is how I feel about the software.. Its good stuff and so easy to use. Not like Photoshop when you look at it and drool just slowly starts to run down your face. Its not hard at all.. Thats why it caught me so strong..

Every software product offered on the site are excellent tools. It just depends on what you are looking for as Digger stated above.

By the way Welcome to the Forum!
  4. Christy

I haven't been around in a while but I have TLC with all the packs except (maybe??) Leisure. I love it and can't imagine not having it. As I have continued to use it I am always amazed when I discover yet another way it proves to be so powerful.

Flash Ad Creator is awesome and only took me a couple hours to figure out.

The CIC is going to be my next purchase and I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome to the site btw, you will find a lot of support and some great designers here.
  5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Founder of Laughingbird Software Staff Member