1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Side and Bottom has a Gap to the right

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by mbmorse, Feb 1, 2008.

1. mbmorse

mbmorse

Hello Everybody,

When I create a 3D Spin Box and place the image for the bottom there is a white gap to the right but the same image on the top is fine. I have the same problem on both the sides.

When I first started using the software it was working fine and then this started happening. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have uninstalled and blew out the folder and reinstalled and same problem. I even uninstalled and reinstalled using a different directory name so it would have to write new registry entries but the same problem.

Any Ideas. The only problem is with the spin box.

Thanks for any help :)

2. KD-did

KD-did

I know that you have uninstalled and reinstalled but did you remove the program file and get a fresh download before re-installing?

3. mbmorse

mbmorse

Hi KD-did

Thank you for replying to my Post KD-did.

Yes I uninstalled and reinstalled. I also deleted all the folders prior to reinstalling. I also did a custom install where you change the directory name so it will write new registry entries instead of overwriting old entries just in case is was registry damage and that didn't help.

It only happens on the EBOX spin. If I choose ebook or CD it works fine. It was working for 2 days then something happen. I also checked for viruses and found none.

I did not request a new download because of the fact it was working before but I can still do that.

Any other ideas if that doesn't work?

Thank you so much.

Martin

4. KD-did

KD-did