sharing my creations...

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by jamirae, Dec 5, 2003.

1. jamirae

jamirae

Okay, I've got a few I did with 3.0, just downloaded the 3.5 update and havent tried it yet... but here's my first official logo.. now I just have to update my website to go with it!

2. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

jamirae

Looks Great!

3. jamirae

jamirae

Here are some quick little ones I made for a fundraiser for an online support group.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

These graphics are used for a fundraiser that sells items like tee-shirts, mugs, christmas oranments, cards and more! It's very cool and logocreator is perfect for making the graphics for these items. Check it out.. . you, too can have your logo on a tee-shirt! :)

the place is called Cafe Press and you can see some of my stuff at: www.cafepress.com/momshalo (not all the graphics were created with LogoCreator, but all the ornaments were).

and my other logo is also on Tee-shirts (I'm wearing one now in fact) at WebImaj Logo shop

[​IMG]

4. KD-did

KD-did

jamirae, great work and what a wonderful concept.[​IMG]

5. jamirae

jamirae

Okay, one more I just did for a family reunion that is going on next summer... so darn simple.. just added my own photo (yes, I took this one!) and changed the text. You probably recognize the template from the Leisure Collection....

[​IMG]

I'm having too much fun with this software that my "real" work is starting to suffer! ak! :)

and, yes, this design was made to go on tee-shirts!!
    Tee shirts and stuff with logo

6. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

jamirae

great logos.. really like the colors in your WebImaj logo

7. Azionite

Azionite

Good job Jamirae! I agree with LogoCreek, the image for your webpage looks great!