Say "Hello" to the Jellycorn family....

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by gcuneo2, May 22, 2015.

1. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Another set of characters I'm working on! I'm not sure about these guys though. You don't see anything like this selling anything do you?

These are "non-standard Human figures"

I'm also working on more freebie stuff by the way. I miss giving stuff away.....

FAMILY.JPG

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    gunsmoke likes this.
  2. snginc

snginc

Definitely not your normal family. Where are those from? I can see the possibilities!

3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

They are an iClone character set---- "Toon Generations" They are really designed for animation....

snginc likes this.
  4. KD-did

KD-did

Look like they are from the Bundy clan. They have appeal but the question is where would someone use them????

5. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

That's a good question. In the 3d modeling / animation world these guys are "G5" characters--- more detail / polygons make up the basic model. The updated 3d characters are "G3" characters-- less polygons make up the basic shape. I bought the basic models to practice with the software anyway. I'm pretty certain I wil be giving these away. I can't see anyone using them for example on a business card or an ad for something. I've always preferred nonhuman characters- never have played with human characters--

6. snginc

snginc

I'm trying to decide if am going to invest in iClone or get packs for Daz3d. I have all of Daz's freebies. I think I need to go check out the iClone videos again.

7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

@glenn: Bring on those characters! I have the same sets for Daz3D. Nothing like them is for sale, that's what would make them appealing in my mind. I hate to buy/use the same ole' graphics everyone else is using. Something 'new' should sell good. Once word of your shop gets around anyway. You can also offer to 'customize' characters for an extra fee!

@snginc: I have iColne6Pro, and it is good as Glenn is showing ... but it's got 'way more' bells and whistles than Daz3D. I just don't have the time or energy right now to make it worth while. But if your game is graphics, and you've got the time to learn it, it'll probably be worth the investment!

8. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

These guys are a hassle to change facial features on in iclone. In "Poser" two mouse clicks....... Poser is far more simpler to use but lacks some of the models im looking for....

9. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Might be a pain, but your characters are looking great! Keep doing whatever it is you're doing!!

10. KD-did

KD-did

IMHO I think IF this Jellycorn family was silhouette figures (and in black) FAMILY.jpg they would have much more commercial value......minus the outline shown here.

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  11. KD-did

KD-did

When you are ready talk to Marc about having him send out an email to members from the forum ....generate some more interest to the forum.

12. KD-did

KD-did

When you are ready talk to Marc about having him send out an email to members from the forum ....generate some more interest to the forum.OR have it appear on the TLC V6.+ start up page.Done before you launch your commercial enterprise