1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Saving Ecovers?

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by bdm55, Aug 22, 2007.

1. bdm55

bdm55

OK .. I admit I'm not the most technical person .. but everytime I create an ecover and then "publish" it ..

The image that is published is different then the one I created .... usually, it's the correct cover but in a totally different perspective. Although sometimes it's returns to the default image.

Also .. has anyone had difficulty with tech support other than me?:image27:

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Can you point us to an example? Url?

3. bdm55

bdm55

ecover help

Hi Randy ..

Thanks for replying ..

I might be doing the whold process wrong .. Perhaps my question should be ... After I create an e-cover ... do I then
    Render it? or Publish it or both? ..
    When I publish it .. a folder is created on my desktop .. but when I open the image it's different then the one I created.

I first create the desing in the Art Center .. then go to the ecover creator ... Once I'm all finsished what should the next step be .. in order to save it and then add it to a website at a later time?

Apparently there is a manual of some sort but I have not been able to find it.

4. bdm55

bdm55

Saving Ecovers

OK ..

Here is a sample of what is happening ..

Picture 2 is how it's should look ..

The other picture is how it ends up looking after publishing it to the desktop

Help pleeeese....:image09:

Attached Files: