1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Saving Background Color

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by MySunshine, May 22, 2007.

1. MySunshine

MySunshine

Most times when I type in the hex code for the background color, when I clidk "Done", the background reverts to some other color. How can I get it to keep the hex code I typed?

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Sorry I can not reproduce the problem you are having, I have just set the background colour several times by inputting a hex value, clicking on ok and then done. Each time the background stayed as I set it. Does the background change colour when you input the hex value and click ok then change back when you click done?

3. MySunshine

MySunshine

Always after I've clicked "done". I always have a graphic in the box, too, and am trying to match the background in the main box to the background in the graphic. Perhaps having the graphic in the box has something to do with it. I can not reproduce the error I'm getting just by changing background color without a graphic already having been imported.

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

it might be easier if you select "Background Color" Then select the color on the Graphic that you want the background to be.