Rude Members

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by LogoCreek, Feb 23, 2004.

1. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

Here is my vow to all the Rude Posters...

I will Not Respond to ANY of your Posts! and I advise all my fellow TLC Friends to do the same.

This is the ONLY way WE can keep control and not feed those Crazy Bears

- Erik
    www.LogoCreek.com

2. Elect

Elect

sorry

I had to let out one post. This is out of hand with these new posters. I hope Marc keeps the lawman badge a little longer.

3. jamirae

jamirae

Yes, I agree to that. I have notified Lats on a few posts and he is helping to "prune" any rude and obnoxious posts.

I had to respond to one also. But I totally agree.. "do not feed the beasts."

The purpose of this forum is for support not trashing one another. Constructive criticsm is one thing, but rudeness and outright cruelty will not be tolerated.

Note that at the bottom of each post is a link to report the post to a moderator. use that option if you feel a post is out of hand.

4. Posty

I appologize also,

I had to say something to (you know who) about what he was saying.

I know that I probabily should not have, but I was not going to let someone say slanderous stuff to or about Marc or the Logocreator. I feel that you folks are like a family to me and nobody can get away with saying things like that. :NoNo:

I appologize for saying anything at all to them, and if I offended anyone... I am sorry, please forgive me. : o_please