1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Rotating The Spiral Book?

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by nccook, Aug 7, 2005.

1. nccook

nccook

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a way to rotate the spiral book so that it stands up like the other ebooks with the mirror projected down from the bottom edge instead of laying flat? I can rotate the book to get the view of the front that I want but the mirror doesn't show.

Thanks,

Joe

2. HomeBiz

HomeBiz

Hi nccook,

Yes this is one of the options that we have asked Marc to include in future updates to The eCover Creator.

We asked to have control of the shadows and mirroring, right now there is no control for them.

Enjoy
    HomeBiz.

:WOW1:

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Joe!
    thanks for the post.

yes! this is a tough one to correct.
    Sorry about that.

There IS a work around.
    Simply move the camera around so that the Spiral book looks like it's standing up. See attached image!

Hope this helps a bit!
    I'm working on fixing this.

- Marc

Attached Files:

4. cwinkler

cwinkler

Howdy, that's all I could come up with by messing with it, which is pretty weak. When will a fix be made?, as I bought this software specifically to make some quick & easy thin ebooks w/ no covers & now after a few hours learning this, I find I am back at square one and can't do what I bought the darn software to do!!!!!

And while your stuff is really cool, I am no closer to my quest.
    Sigh.....