Review my logos

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by Tori Gold, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Tori Gold

Tori Gold

2. Tori Gold

Tori Gold

1st upload did not work

Please review my designs for my business in yacht charters.

1st design:
    [​IMG]

and this one:

2nd design

[​IMG]

Thank you!!!

3. prototype66

prototype66

Very nice Tori, you might want to make the"D" a little easier to read. But still real nise, keep it up.

4. abhijeet

abhijeet

really well done tori...very elegant...

5. BWC

BWC

Experimenting with text viewing

Here's a thought I had while playing with your website name. If I had your site I would try to create a mood, my first idea being to display an image across the header. (the image shown is 800 w - I have a much lager image saved in my TLC program projects if you're interested)
    [​IMG]

I then started playing with different text fonts and visibility issues on the chosen background. This image is my first attempt . . .

A side note: The space on the right of the sailboat I would use as a navigation area; i.e.: Help - Contact - etcetera

Plus I just wanted to play with my TLC~! :image07:

6. BWC

BWC

It appears my host doesn't allow remote viewing. Is there someone here that can help? I can send you the image to link to or ???????

7. BWC

BWC

This might work ~ !

Click on the attachedment
    800.jpg

8. Tori Gold

Tori Gold

Thank you BWC

That is a very cool "Sailing Vacation" jpeg. I thank you for showing me what you have done. That would be something I'd like to display on my personal sailing yacht site, not the business sites. Though I would need to put a sailing yacht and not a catamaran. As you can see on my site the pictures I have there are the basics and relay the message of the crew, the yacht and the beach. The only thing I have with changing this site is that it is ranked very well and has been so for many years and I dont know if I should touch a running system.

So now that I raved a bit, thank you again for your time and showing me your design.

Thank you prototype66 and abhijeet as well for your comments.