Resize Ads?

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Danoh, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Danoh

Danoh

Ok, so I know you can change the size of ad in the object and the embed tag. But can you change the aspect ratio or size of the swf movie? I have a banner space that is 735px wide by 200px high. I just purchased, and will be disappointed if you cant do something so basic. I would think most sites would have a defined banner size, and that most likely is not any of the default sizes in this program.

Please help.

2. Roger_Ramjet

Roger_Ramjet

Resizing

I agree and would really like to see something added to this software application that allows us to customize the size of the swf to fit our specific dimensions.

We have a new website builder product that we would like to be able to create flash headers for and need them to be Width: 738 pixels (fixed) and Height variation no less than 20 pixels and no higher than 350 pixels.

Right now it looks like the vertical templates are more robust as well.

Sure could use more horizontal. Maybe a new template package series could be made available or ability to have LB do some custom work? :image28:

3. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Thanks Roger & Danoh for the suggestions. They are always appreciated. The idea of addtional template packs (different sizes) has been kicked around a few times here on the board. I'm going to start a thread in our 'wish list' section for this very topic. I'd like to ask that anyone that may have a specific size that they need, to past on that thread. If it becomes apparent that a certain size is popular, maybe that can get the ball rolling.

4. Roger_Ramjet

Roger_Ramjet

Hi Randy:

Thanks for such a quick reply. I could really use the 738 wide x 220 high now!

Is the software capable in the near future of having custom dimensions?

we've a lot of customers we could be making good money from with this tool if it could work in this size...any suggestions for immediate application?

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I wish I could answer that question for you. I'm not sure where on the list of product priorities that would fall, but I'll see if I can find out.

6. Roger_Ramjet

Roger_Ramjet

Randy: can I pay to have some templates made in the size I need? Or, is there a way I can resize them in a Macromedia flash editor?