Requested improvement to TLC

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by mikeandlesli, Jul 29, 2006.

1. mikeandlesli

I have the program and enjoy playing with it. HOWEVER, I do not have a creative bone in my body. What I come up with is primitive, to say the least. When I look at the gallery and see what others have created, I am amazed. My suggestion for improving the product is have something down-loadable that will impart creative jeans into my/others minds.
  2. Worlock

Worlock Banned

one suggestion that may help is, check on the internet for graphics that you would like to use in your creations. but it doesnt stop might want to think about also aquireing other outside programs to enhance, animate your creations as well...these additions can have a positive effect on your creativity, Ive never had to do graphics ( logos ) or other until my friend who assists me in wepage creation suggested we get into this, and I've only been at this a little bit over a couple of months, And Im loving it way more than when I was learning html !... And as always if you need help, well I think you know you can surely get it from here, And always listen to those who know, sometimes you may think they are putting your work down, But really they do give great tweaking advice, Lord knows they sure have given me some and Im thankful for it because it has improved our business 10 fold since they have helped me look at my creations in a deeper fashion than just doing it and posting it quickly :D Dont give up...If you build it, It will begin to look awesome :D
    Remember "We are our worst critic"
  3. KD-did

KD-did Staff Member

mikeandlesli, everyone starts out "primative" it is only with practice that your work will take on polish and a style of your own. Believe me the hardest logo to do is the one for yourself...One of the reasons that the "Logo Wanted" and "Help With My design" forums were added was to help members to practice. Practice does make perfect. :D

You'll find that if you continually observe logos or graphics wherever you encounter them...and critique them you will will gain an incrediable amount of knowledge. Think about what you like and/or what you don't like. And then when you have TLC running practice by either duplicating what you liked or making the changes to a design.

3rd party software just adds to the enjoyment of TLC.