Requested help in installing/integrating modules you sell (but do NOT develop?)

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Skip Nusbaum, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Skip Nusbaum

Skip Nusbaum

I recently purchased 3 modules to add to my previous LaughingBird platform. I purchased "Business Cards" which easily installed! I also purchased "Black Box Graphics" and "Amazing Green Screen Backgrounds" which I was informed after the fact that these two modules we not developed by LaughingBird and could not be installed/integrated like the rest of the modules?

I am okay with that, but have asked if a tutorial could be developed to show us step by step video on how to integrate these type of APPs into the same (GUI) Graphics User Interface as the rest of my "Logo Creator" collection?

The reason why I purchased The Logo Creator in the first place was because that it was an integrated, single interface I could keep adding to and use in my internet marketing needs!

I am still waiting for a response back to my request? I believe this tutorial would have great value to ALL LOGO CREATOR USERS who are making the same ongoing investments as I am!

Thanks, in advance for listing Marc!

Skip Nusbaum

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

HEY SKIP! When you put in a regular support request, chances are 99% of the time I'm the first one to see it, and respond to it.

You can always import one image at a time, but I have a way of creating custom libraries of graphics which will show up in your pull down menus.

Here's a link top a post I made a while ago-- it covers quite a bit:

http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com...ommon-and-useful-help-files.12279/#post-71896

A number of users have requested such tutorial videos. I'm actually working on one right now that will cover the Black Box graphics---- How they are really downloaded, how they are installed, how they are easily used in other programs.

I try to keep the videos to less than 2 minutes, but so far, the black box one will be about 6 minutes!

I also have made a few videos about the basic stuff--- Like what's really in a logo, and what an element really is... here's the first one I did....

snginc likes this.
  3. snginc

snginc

You can import the videos from the green screen product into logo creator after you convert them swf. there are several mov and mp4 to swf converters available online just google for them.

gcuneo2 likes this.
  4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I've also made some silly libraries of mp3 files to try and force into logos--- but when you select the MP3 library from the pull down menu they all start playing at the same time!

snginc likes this.
  5. snginc

snginc

:computer bash: