[Request] Need Logo for NPO

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by sparky31, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparky31

sparky31

LOGO REQUEST

Do you own The Logo Creator? Yes

Type of design: Logo

Summary: For Non-Profit Organisation (Charity Works)

Full requirements: Please scroll down for a sample logo and more description

Organization Name: M2K

Desired tagline: Acronym of M2K - Man 2wards Kindness

Color scheme: Any pleasant colors but the text color and font type of M2K should be same as shown in Image below.

Desired style: 3D-ish(Pref). If not, Abstract, simple, flashy, professional is ok.

Hi all, M2K (Man 2wards Kindeness) is a Non-Profit Organization aimed at helping the poor, physically challenged and needy. We visit orphanage, Old Age Homes, spend a day with them providing them entertainment, food, clothes and more importantly love. You know they need them. As we want to get established, we need a logo to portrait ourself. So i'm here for seeking help.

Please find the sample logo attached as zip file. The text part representing M2K (not the accronym of M2K) must be of same font and color. I want all three words - M2k, Man 2wards Kindness and CSR to be in the logo. Rest its left to you. I'll be much pleased if my logo have some images portraiting some of our deeds which i've mentioned above.

I’m expecting it for free. I know it’s hard for the professionals to do it for free but i accepted the task without any monetary support from the organization. I've spent my earnings for serving, helping people and some other stuff like buying logo s/w for the design work and all I have at present is $10 left, that too in pay pal account. I can owe that too. Seems way too less for request right? I dont want to give you false bid. But in future I'll owe you. Trust me, Take my word. I Know some one will come up with helping hand. I'm open for suggestions too.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sparky

Attached Files:

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

It will help those who may want to create a logo for you to know the font name used as you have specified that the font in any design submitted must be the same.

3. sparky31

sparky31

Sorry for missing that info. Its Serpentine Bold. If you dont have the font, you can leave the area blank. I'll fill the space.

Regards,
    Sparky

4. blackpualani

blackpualani

So the font is ????? that info would help

Sorry - should have read closer

5. blackpualani

blackpualani

I little diddy bout M2K.....

I don't know ...

Tell me what you think

So the m 2 k part can be a different color????

Attached Files:

6. blackpualani

blackpualani

M2K Logo - Second try....

Hey there Sparky...

Here is the logo with your requested elements

Attached Files:

7. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hey blackpualani - very nice work, nice work indeed. I might encourage you to watermark your designs though. I'm not saying that Sparky has any ill-intent, but you just never know. After a solid design has been chosen by the requester, take it off line thru email or pm to select payment options and delivery method. Then, we would like the requester to let everyone know what design was chosen.

Thanks for all the hardwork you are doing for the posters here.

8. sparky31

sparky31

Hey master, thanks for the design. I'll pick this one. :image28:
    I like the concept, and its clean and looks decent. I really like small men holding hands around the globe. Amazing innovation.
    Can you send me tlc format? Thanks once again. As digger2125 said, thanks for your hard work. :image04-1:

Sparky

9. blackpualani

blackpualani

digger.....

I am certainly not a professional in any way.

I do not watermark my images because i am not concerned with theft.
    I do this because i love it - not because there is money to be made.
    I add my logos to my portfolio & usually the requester will state that the images were created by myself with a link to my site..

I don't really care - money is great but i make logos because i love it.

Thank you for the advice & concern tho - good looking out.

My communication with Sparky leads me to believe that my logo has been chosen - I am proud to say that all the logos were great & keep on keeping on guys.....

10. Randy...

Randy... Guest

It's all good then....just wanted to make you aware.

11. blackpualani

blackpualani

Digger.....

I have rcvd your suggestion & in an effort to be fair & flexable - i will add marks to my work.

Thank you for the kudos & keep designing

12. monyc

monyc

Hey Black-

Just make sure you get the credit for doing the logo. I can really understand about doing it for the love, but at the same time its your work.

13. blackpualani

blackpualani

I agree....

Digger skooled me & i am now putting marks on my stuff....

Not to mention that i run the logo thru gimp & it embeds a "Created by" tag in the coding.

Good Looking out - thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.