Relatively new to Laughingbird and would love some guidance

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by malewis, Feb 11, 2008.

1. malewis

malewis

Hi All,

Glad to be aboard! I'm sorry that I need to start out with a question, but...

How in the world does one import their own images into either the LB Logo or Graphics programs and if I can, what image format needs to be used so I can make them a vector image for my promotional products guy and my website, etc. once I've added text and such?

I have a simple "manila folder" that I need to incorporate into a new logo, but all I see are the ones that are stock; orbs, banners, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks and I'll share what I come up with for constructive criticism:-)[/FONT]Mike

2. KD-did

KD-did

I think asking questions is a great way to start out! Welcome to the TLC forums. Under "File" you will see the option to import. Preferably for importing you will want to import items that have transparent background. After completing your logo you will probably want to export in .png ( if there is white in the logo other than the background or you are inserting an image in text), transparent png , .gifs, transparent gif for vectoring and possibly jpg just for your website.

3. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Welcome Mike!

4. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Yes welcome to the community.