Registration dont work on re install

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by coder, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coder

coder

We send a message to Marc several days ago.
    New hard drive. Registration for version 3.5 dont work for new install (from Marc on the upgrade from version 2) Orignal Order Number: 6089XXXX 13-MAR-03
    Registration for update 5 also dont work (from digital river order) update Order Number: 11466XXXX Order Date: 22-MAR-06
    Works as a trial version. We sent the registrations on the e-mail to Marc.
    Please advice as soon as possible. Thanks

Also the same issue with the Ecover same original order Number: 6089XXXX 13-MAR-03. E cover is NOT available to
    download for months. We dont have version 2.2.

Numbers removed for security

2. KD-did

KD-did

Usually you can get the original key through order look up. Older programs will not recognize newer key codes. Start with trying to find your order
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/orderlookup.htm

To update from 3.0...I think you will have to get the update to 4.1 and then V5.

The new Ecover is not compatible with the old Ecover.

Try PMing Marc...emails can get lost in cyberspace and PMs will stay put and he will get it

3. coder

coder

E Cover 2.2 upgrade not available

We have the version 2 of the new e cover. However not the version 2.2
    We sent several messages to Marc and there are postings on this issue.
    The update is not available for very long time.
    Thanks

4. KD-did

KD-did

5. coder

coder

Correct. E Cover update if you recall was about to be released back in March, 2003. Was released in July, 2005. We got the upgrade. Now we need a download to re install. Should be something simple and available. We got version 2.0 however version 2.2 is off line since last year. I dont understand why is so difficult to get a simple download information as we have all the products and many plug ins. Again should be simple not such a drama. A big hard drive crash is no fun even if you have all the back ups.

6. Chris

Chris Staff Member

coder what upgrade are you talking about?

How did you get a copy of the E Cover back in 2003?

7. coder

coder

Lets try it again.
    We have The logo creator and E Cover since our original order back in 2003 including a few plug ins for The Logo Creator. That was the version 2. At the time a new version of E Cover was about to be available
    We did all the upgrades 2 to 3. 3 to 3.5. 3.5 to 4.1 4.1 to the latest 5 on the logo creator.
    Marc did a free upgrade for the old users of E Cover on the new Release back in 2005 for a window of time. At that time we got version 2.0. Version 2.2 was available for a short window of time and gone since last year.
    We also got the Flash Ad Creator 1.5.

This is the situation: we lost a very large hard drive and crashes are not fun even if you have the backups: The logo creator dont work any longer and dont take the 4.1 or the 5 registration.
    Not to mention version 5 dont see some add ons.
    In short there is NO fresh install available of ANY program. We are on this process for 10 days.

One word to define it: Frustration.

8. Chris

Chris Staff Member

coder,

Your last post is what Marc needs to see. It has details in it that will help him help you. You left allot of details out in your first post.

How did you contact Marc? Was it by PM or E-mail. The fastest way I know to get hold of him is by PM through the forum.

I can also send a PM to him with your last post and see if it helps you out any.

9. coder

coder

pm, e-mail, forum

by PM, by E-mail where you get an autoresponder to send a message to another e-mail and another autoresponder there, by this forum. The orders are in all messages the registration numbers in all e-mails.

Today we are doing all over again.

10. Chris

Chris Staff Member

OK, thanks.

I will see what I can do to help you out. I am not part of his software company only a mod in this forum, but I will see what I can do to help.

11. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Coder.
    I'm sorry I missed this post.

You should try hoping over to:
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/orderlookup.htm

For users of the very old version 2.0 - I actually removed that version completly from your account and installed the new version 2.2 instead. So when you type in your Order confirmation numbers (that I see you still have thankfully) you should be able to re-download the NEW version of The eCover Creator.

I'm sorry for the confusion Coder.
    Please PM me (privat message me - just click on my Laughingbird Icon for the option) and let me know if all is okay.

- Marc

12. coder

coder

Thankx

Thank you.
    Consider delete my postings there is no point on it.
    Hope to hear soon about the version 2 of FLash Ad Creator.
    Please advice. Also consider a special offer for logo creator users for corporate id. Looks good.

13. Chris

Chris Staff Member

coder are you done with this thread?

If so I will not delete it but I will close it.

14. coder

coder

Done

you can delete or close. thankx

15. Chris

Chris Staff Member

I will close this since you are satisfied. If you need something else with this after I close it let me know and I will reopen it for you.

Take Care.

-Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.