Refund Please!

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by jklehe, Jun 26, 2007.

1. jklehe

jklehe

Since the LogoCreator s/w I purchased is unusable and no one has been able to assist me in getting it working, please advise how I can get a refund. I've already opened a dispute at PayPal on the purchase.

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Sorry to hear this, Marc (aka Laughingbird) was called out of the office for several days, so he's catching up on things here. I personally don't have anything to offer to your problem or I would reach out to you. You can visit this link: http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_main.entry11?sp=10342&pn=1 or PM (private message) Laughingbird for details on your refund or an answer on your support question.

3. jklehe

jklehe

I'd Prefer To Get The S/W Working!

As the title says, I'd prefer to get the s/w working as I want to be able to use it. All my requests for support have gone into the "black hole" of no response and so what exactly am I supposed to think? That's the downside of what I suspect is a 1-man operation -- perhaps Mark could have setup an autoresponder to let folks know that he's out of contact for a few days.

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Have your requests went thru PM (private message) to Marc?

5. jklehe

jklehe

I have no idea where the address is for a PM to Mark. My requests have gone through the support form on the website. If there is a PM address somewhere on the site, I certainly haven't seen it else I'd have used it. As I said before, I'd really like to use the s/w and promote it as well, however I do need to be able to use it.

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

7. Doc

Doc Staff Member

8. KD-did

KD-did

jklehe, to send a PM (private message) click on the member name laughingbird either where you have seen him post or in the members list...there you will see that you can either send a PM or an email through the forum.

There are only 2 things I know can cause TLC not to run correctly on a Mac and that it is important to use the correct and up to date program to unzip TLC and that repairing permissions is important. If you happen to be one of those that doesn't shut down your computer ever you might try doing so.

TLC is written on a Mac by Marc (laughingbird) .

9. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi jklehe.

I've responded to your PM with the info below.
    I'm posting it here in the case it will help others.

Make sure you have the latest version of Stuffit Expander:
    StuffIt unzip Expander Deluxe shareware
    Specifically: FREE StuffIt Expander for Macintosh - Access Anything!

Get the free version for Mac.
    Even if you already have a version of Stuffit - download the new version from Allume.

Stuffit Expander is a tool to decompress files you download on the net. It's a must have for all us Mac users! Windows users too for that matter (there's a free Windows version as well).

Let me know if this does it for you.
    I'll get you squared away.

- Marc