Rectangle sizing

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by mark@piap, Nov 6, 2004.

1. mark@piap

mark@piap

In the 2.5 version of The Logo creator, you could change the width and height separatly. Can you still do this in version 3.6??

I have only been ably to keep the size relative to each other, not what I need.

2. KD-did

KD-did

mark@piap, you can not adjust the width and height separately in 3.6.In fact to this day I dust off the older version just for that feature. Glad to hear someone else wants that ability with the later versions. I would love to see others make the request for the ability to be in the later version because Marc (laughingbird) would do his best to deliver.

3. maryann

maryann

I adjust the size of my logos manually and the width has no relation to the height. I just put my cursor on the bottom and drag up to reduce height and use the side to drag in to reduce width. I have never used the function of changing the size by grabbing the corner no do I use the "change canvas size" function.
    BTW... I am using 3.6

4. KD-did

KD-did

In the ealier version (2.5) one could change the size of the rectangle shaped elements. You could control just its height or just its width or both depending on your needs and wants.

5. LogoManiac

LogoManiac

I will second the notion for this feature to return if at all possible in a future version. I also liked the snow effect feature in v2.5. Can't remember what it was called exactly. *looks through old archives for v2.5 demo*